Is 2018 the year you take control of your finances? Join us for Money Matters to find out how!
February 21: Taxation in Canada
This session reviews taxes in Canada with emphasis on income tax:
– Types of Taxes
– Tax Deductions vs. Tax Credits
– Tax Brackets for different income types
– RRSPs and TFSAs – what is the right combination for you?
March 21: Basic Investing
This session covers the most basic forms of investment types:
– Stocks and bonds
– Types of Income: Dividends, Interest and Capital Gains
– Dollar Cost Averaging
– Mutual Funds & Exchange Traded Funds
April 18: More Investing
This session covers some of the more advanced forms of investing. Note, this is for information only.
– Leverage and Investing
– Real Estate Investing
– A brief introduction to Derivatives