Need something fixed? Bring it to the Repair Café where volunteer ‘fixers’ will help you through the repair, for free! From holes in shirts to DIY and carpentry advice, the third annual Repair Café, in partnership with the District of Squamish and Squamish CAN (Climate Action Network), will help to bring new life to your broken wares.
What to bring:
– Small appliances and electronics repair (toasters, blenders, alarm clocks, lamps, etc.)
– Furniture (broken stools, chairs, picture frames, etc.)
– Sewing, patching holes and tears in shirts and jeans, hemming, sewing on buttons and even restiching!
– Jewelry (missing clasps, broken necklaces or earrings)
– Extension cords that need new ends or repaired wire
– Tools that need a new cord or handle
– Cordless tools that need to be fixed
– Wooden boxes that need pieces put back on
– Toys and board games