Join us for the First Annual Squamish Seedy Sunday!
Located in the Black Tusk Activity Room at Brennan Park.
• The launch of our new Seed Library–you can become a member for $5 and have access to hundreds of seed varieties.
• Seed Swap Table–bring your extra seeds to swap and/or take home seeds. Free! Please label the seeds you bring with name, year, location, and any other notes.
• Seed and Plant Vendors–buy locally adpated seeds!
• Free Seed Saving and Gardening Workshops
• Seed Activity for Kids
• Ask experts your gardening questions
• Delicious empanadas from Gaucho’s Food, tea and coffee by donation
Free mini workshops schedule:
10:30-11:00: Eat Your Weeds! with Zoe
11:10-11:40: Mason Bees 101 with Michi
11:50-12:20: Starting Seeds Indoors with Cat
12:30-1:00: Intro to Seed Saving with Maria, Michi, and Zoe
1:10-2:00: Organic Gardening 101 with Barb
• Salt Spring Seeds
• Squamish Montessori selling West Coast Seeds as a fundraiser
• Dragonfly Seeds (Sunshine Coast Seeds)
• Green Bee Honey (mason bees etc.)
• The Blueberry Man (blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry plants)
• Squamish Gardener’s Club (outreach and garden info)
• Gaucho’s Food (empanadas!)
*Interested in volunteering? Contact Michi at email@example.com*
Visit http://squamishcan.net/seed-library/ for more information.
Venue is wheelchair accesible.
Located on traditional and unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples, in particular the Squamish Nation.