Whistler Blackcomb, Go Whistler, + GayWhistler.com celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Whistler Pride and Ski Festival January 22-29, 2017.
Whistler Pride and Ski Festival, North America’s premiere winter escape welcomes the world back to the award-winning Whistler/Blackcomb Resort and the municipality of Whislter for a massive 25th anniversary celebration! Show your pride by joining us for a week of exhilarating sporting and cultural events!
The 2017 festival will entertain thousands with a specially curated silver-anniversary lineup of activities and entertainment! Highlights include:
* Welcome Party Wine Reception with Kim Kuzma,
* Daily skiing/boarding groups, hosted by our friendly Ski Guides,
* AprÃ¨s skis every afternoon
* Game night featurig Cards Against Humanity, hosted by Ryan Steele
* S’NO HO’S – A Drag Extravaganza featuring Conni Smudge and Carlotta Gurl
* Comedy Night – SNOW LANDING with Pam Ann,
* A special meet-and-greet with Pam Ann after the show
* Returning favourites like the Wild West Party and the indoor Pool Party featuring DJ Pornstar (DJ Dominic Pacifico).
* FURROCIOUS – Uniform Ball featuring DJ Micky Friedmann
* SNOWBALL25, our massive closing party with big lights, big sound featuring THE CUBE GUYS!
Visit the Aava Whistler Hotel, the host hotel; home to the festival’s Welcome Centre, pool party shuttle pick-up/drop-off, and the CABN,on site event venue! A short walk away from most other key festival locations.
PASSES AND TICKETS ON SALE NOW
For HOTEL AND SKI PASSES call 1.866.787.1966 or visit http://www.gaywhistler.com
ABOUT WHISTLER BLACKCOMB & WHISTLER VILLAGE
The multi-award winning Whilster Blackcomb is celebrating it’s 50th anniversary this year and was most recently named the #1 Overall Ski Resort in North America for 2016 (Ski Magazine reader poll). Whistler Village satisfies all five senses with world class shopping, restaurants, spas, and adventure bookings. Proudly welcoming Whistler Pride & Ski Festival for over 20 years!